Massage is a tactile therapy using kneading and manipulation techniques on superficial and deep layers of soft tissue and muscle to improve body function and aid relaxation.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Improve circulation
- Alleviate muscle tension
- Relieve sore/tired muscles
- Alleviate chronic stress
- Energise the body
- Enhance relaxation
- Improve concentration levels
TYPES OF MASSAGE AVAILABLE
One of our qualified practitioners will come to your workplace, special event or function with one of their specially designed ergonomic seated massage chairs. The fully clothed staff member sits comfortably on the seated massage chair whilst the practitioner performs the massage techniques.
- Session time can range from 5 – 30 minutes per staff member
- Individual disposable facial towels used for optimum hygiene
One of our qualified practitioners will come to your workplace, special event or function with one of their massage tables. Tabled massage allows the staff member to have their massage fully clothed. Or a partially clothed massage can be arranged which allows the practitioner to enhance the therapeutic affect of the treatment by using aromatherapy essential oils in a private designated room.
- Session time can range from 5 – 60 minutes per staff member
- Aromatherapy blended or base oils applied to the body to improve the health of the staff member (optional)
FREE OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Completed individual consultation forms ensures best outcomes for the staff member
- Soft music played to enhance the therapeutic effect
- Multimedia Relaxation Video – allows the client to be taken to a relaxing landscape, beach or under the sea scenes
- Aromatherapy tissues available post treatment to enhance therapeutic effect
- Professional post treatment advice from staff members if needed.